Sunday 27 April 2014

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Put up with area in Jacksonville, Florida. Something like 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my wife and I counted as many as eight amusing ocher lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for an assortment of minutes, and they appeared to be tricks immediately just before the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor varying association. They in due course bleached out one at a time. The last one bleached out in the vicinity accurately overhead. My wife believes she saw them change directives, but I did not make sure that. I tried to get a video of it following my mobile get in touch with camera, but that didn't work out.

I clasp never seen anything subsequently this. At first, we notion they strength be helicopters from Station Blanding. Moreover maybe rockets, but we saw no smoke go by. By chance they were meteors glancing out of action the disposition. They were reliable the proper color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm firm following that explanation either. My wife is specifically not firm following that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing fanatic. We are both cynical of UFO sightings and not likely to get exited about such fill up. But what I saw last night was very compelling. If you clasp seen anything subsequently this in the especially area humor be kind acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" following the details of your sighting. "All kind information is distant private."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

No comments:

Post a Comment