Monday 24 February 2014

A Raymond Chandler Evening

A Raymond Chandler Evening
"I've got 2 long articles I can't seem to finish. One is for WOE" and the other for here... "I think". I've got a little bit of block and there hasn't been a whole lot of nuttiness going on as of late -- aside from "MOD's" order to destroy all future UFO reports after 30 days (to avoid having to release them to the public). Frankly, I'm surprised they released anything in the first place. So, with relative quiet on the UFOlogical front, there's not much to pick on.

Although I did hear someone use the phrase "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water" for the 4th time in a week. It's a particular peeve of mine, since its a peculiar saying that tends to stand glaringly out when in use -- and it "is" in use a lot during paranormal interviews. And besides, I dislike children, so naturally, I would "want" to throw the baby out with the bathwater. If anything, I'd be more inclined to save the bathwater. It's not unlike "having my cake and eating it to", though I haven't eaten any children (in case that wasn't clear).

A lot of the past few days has mostly been me reading through my "Alerts", trying to find something of interest, with little luck. This is when I end up watching documentaries or listening to music in a slight haze of cigarette smoke and candlelight. My boredom has increased tenfold as of late, which, in the case of last night, lead me to a documentary called "Roswell: The UFO "Uncoverup".

I don't know why I do that to myself. Roswell is one of those cases which cause me to groan about every time it's mentioned. Yet occasionally, I will go out of my way to watch documentaries about it. This documentary had a kind of hokey flare to it (imagine that!), and I zoned out a bit near the end when someone began discussing 3rd and 4th Densities which triggered some flashbacks of "Zeta Talk" c. 2002. And as expected, this lead to flashbacks of 2003 when everyone was waiting for "Nibiru" to give us a good whoopin'. Of course, that never happened -- "or it" did, as some people claim, explaining that the rogue planet passed through our solar system in a different density. Oh, and the poles shifted too... just not "here" in our meager little slice of 3rd Density Peach Cobbler.

If the mythical "Marduk" does appear and devastates our wee planet, I wonder how "HAARP "will beat the rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment