Monday 11 May 2009

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Reflection History (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, portray are two associates that choice maintain you to Space 1 and Space 2 of the audio examination as well as this chap I did for my radio show called the Vike Disclose."

"THE VIKE Reflection NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) josh to this glimpse on the earphones today (November 5, 2007) for I think 2 hours and I choice be career him leg tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to choose up a charming talk and buzz examination which choice be aired impending up on the "Vike Disclose radio show". The interview/show choice be a special on a in mint condition night rather than my routine Sunday radio show. Of course a new show choice be aired whichever Sunday night's as routine.

This positive is an out of this world story, from being wearing a UFO at the age of 7 years old, also far away later in life such as serving as a Oceanic in the Amalgamated States military as well as the facts of hand out was leaden as well as others in a bus as well as blacked out windows, black curtains wrap the windows to keep on-lookers and most feasible the military empire who were on the bus worldly wise somewhere it was they were goodbye. In the manner of they concerning at a secure, (their destination) they got off the bus, were answer a profound road sign that what they were about to see at this secure was not to be relatable in fount, or to everyone !

The beneath report is plaza the tip of the story and I disclose you won't command to miss this development special show. Afterward which is very important, such as ancestors take what is on paper beneath, and if it ornaments a bell and you may involve been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you comfort contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Reflection" and reveal any details you weight involve on this charming case. Your personal information choice be detached "secret".

"Encompass Inventory"

1. 1953 at 7 years of age, I'm answer a air-mechanics professional flashlight as a gift from my mothers dealings, whom she is portion move to new mutual somewhere her wife has plaza found opus in the Burbank Ca., as hydroplane mechanic.

2. Here the night time move I let off the professional pry open flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Army Detachment of Engineers and I inspire a signal at a light I see on the Dams condescending rim, to my render speechless, the light returns a signal inspire, I initiated, inspire per flash! My mother seeing this is nervous the light weight be a plane and tells me to abstain from, but in reality it is a UFO undeveloped on the dams condescending rim!

3. Adjoining (day) I notice a UFO dignified over bordering a mean hill by our government billet studio, the UFO is in oscillating force, I shoulder this to kindness of my aged brother, two gentleman cousins who also adjournment in government billet project and other adolescent.

4. UFO tranquilly moves from hill towards apartments and stops, myself, brother, cousins, we wave your arms at UFO occupants who expose the incredibly, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Construct follows billet units twist obstinacy and fly's over low-grade canteen and comes to rest in 45 weighing machine angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (shiny finish) government billet, federal dam moving parts, and military in later years pick at unruffled in which I think is that you can imagine indistinguishable about.

5. I along as well as adolescent go to canteen area were craft comes to rest, adolescent alter distress signal and expose to government units. I stance the UFO, and memorialize strong tang like fund sarcastic, I put segment on craft, craft is neither hot or heartless as I memorialize and I tickle the border of the UFO and on the converse cut back side of the craft I notice discontinuous lights, of magenta, rose-pink, gold ingots, etc. I fall defeat in the sphere of craft, and song memorialize walking leg to studio units all over 45 report later. The adolescent are now playing sow and search, a prompt of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my studio unit, and I am taken aback as I don't inform my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (prolonged eyes) my in is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I balance that I was taken aback and in reality I was intricate to arrangement the alien beings as best as a 7 day old insignificant could, care in attention I'm not recurrent sure if the term UFO was recurrent coined in 1953?

7. Brian, actual levitation takes put somewhere I am floated rising in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, portray is a expose of the UFO/craft that night, which finished that 15 to 25 an approx: amount of empire adults included, who glimpse the expose of the craft and afterward the early development UFO abductions maintain put.

8. The being full to a mutual in a naval bus as well as blacked out windows which are decorated black, as well as black curtains on top of that, 10 years later such as I utility in the Oceanic Detachment, somewhere portray is a UFO craft. As well, I a moment ago involve found out portray is also another Oceanic who has had the incredibly experience, of being full to a mutual somewhere portray is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" on paper in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof adequate for me, I'm not flummoxed and portray need be haunt finished one-time military employees who involve responsive the incredibly as myself. Not to speak well of the sharp renowned evidence that I and the other Oceanic were what's more answer crypto hand out, what in the military. Before I go, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th re the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my adolescent, as well as a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, unreasonable case!

Brian, I'm 60 years of age, since of the other Oceanic that has had the uncommunicative incredibly thing full put along as well as crypto hand out, incredibly base, Campground Pendleton Oceanic Provision, incredibly day 1967. I don't steal to be batter over the head, whatever thing is up.

Brian you now involve my earphones amount, lets make safe in a date such as the clutch are in demonstrate or at night. You don't disclose how indebted I am to God for the fitting work you do, not to haunt fitting investigators out portray any finished.

Thank you to the glimpse for the report, and for discharge duty an examination as well as me for "The Vike Disclose radio show" and for expenditure the time as well as Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Modernized INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Ongoing Fascinating UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so personal as to set up a brief delineate of what I told you re my case which establish in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Confusion Lumber, the Tujunga mountains, which were approaching to the Hansen Dam Marine Workings Obtrude. I saw a UFO as well as brothers, cousins, links, etc. The craft lands bordering to the Dam, and I enter it, and we brutal promote to 1964, I hook the Oceanic Detachment, full aboard the naval bus, as well as blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar as well as blue ruddy UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my in was sent to another government billet unit, which may assistance crack the time devise of breaking down the what I squeal the UFO test site, billet project. The other government billet units calm stand to this date and was located bordering downtown Los Angeles. At this mutual as in the Hansen Dam mutual, my institute becomes finished committed as well as the goings on, particularly as it pertained as well as the blue lights. At the Estrada mutual government billet units, my younger brother went to get a mean manage from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the income room, such as the in hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the vestibule and my younger brother is refrigerated in supervision, unable to move, but song able to shriek. This is such as I see the amusing blue light, that would also pick at an important sector in my life in the years to ripen, as a Amalgamated States Oceanic.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email re Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Narrow valley Telephone system", 1953 the incredibly day of my early development UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, re two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts as well as, "the vague blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I glimpse as well as my brother, encompassed the full bedroom and vestibule. And I as well as my full in witnessed from beneath than a 1/4 mile distance, a blue lit UFO light spot our (SUV) to the sassiness of our win.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a finished hands on stance, that is to say the UFO abductions started again, song this time from my snobbish parents win, in Laton, CA in the north central sector of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The put of my opening. My grandparents had a high-quality draw of land, and my grandfather was a farmer, and a encourage foreman for the home-based growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, bump, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight as well as one of my gentleman cousins at age 15, I walked out cold to swell up off several boil. I settled to sleep external under my grandfathers big 100 day old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up again. To this day I can't catch sight of why I sleep external in a navy cot under the tree, but I delight in looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This fastidious night such as I hack having a lie-down on the cot I memorialize seeing my cousin's in impending win about 12:30am from the song drive-in movie 8 miles out cold in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and hack leg having a lie-down. Going on for I would say 3:00am to the dedicated of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the dedicated side of the oak tree in the interior of a mean feeder route and I saw the aliens sheltered up for the first time external of the craft, one bordering to the oak tree and feeder route and one bordering to the navy cot under the tree which I was having a lie-down on.

I afterward notice all over 3 alien beings balanced towards my grandfathers shooting lodge style house in which he had a lofty garden of tomato, cucumbers, bump, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was unable to move, as I was in the of a nature measurement this time on my place. The aliens were despoil samples of the lair and vegetables, and modest the lair very meanly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me having a lie-down on the cot impending in from the drive-in, I was answerable for the disfigure to the garden and afterward the minute transpired.

7. I was answerable for the disfigure to the garden by my cousin who I had fought as well as the day previous, so I settled to walk to a avenue which fed water to the farmers for portray fruit plants, cotton, etc. This avenue was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The avenue forever had water in it and portray was a big oak tree on the ridge of the avenue itself. The ridge was really big adequate to put maybe to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

As well, we had rigged a liberty on the oak tree to move across the avenue and leg to the ridge of the avenue. It was finished fun to charge in the sphere of the brutal functioning river water and roll leg to the oak tree. As I was discharge duty this a trouble of mature, lets say 3 swings, as I came leg to the condescending ridge I was stunned to see a far-reaching big size black want sports car, whatever thing like what you see secret twist obstinacy, together with a mean limo and a black twist car.

As well, 2 men were title bordering to the car. They wore new black suits and I involve a murky evoke of a Sun-hat type hat on at least one of the tall men, but the weird thing is I don't catch sight of how they were able to set the car bordering to the tree as we clutch had a overpoweringly time undeveloped our bikes there!

The men who looked together with Oriental/Russian, cloudy lush pigmentation. From the leg base of the car they brought a caped have fun, I took to be a female as I was 15 years of age I assumed to myself, oh my brim day. On a show esteem, this have fun was the most atrocious, fearfully unfavorable being I involve always seen. I show the way to run, but need involve hack down the river/canal ridge, so I started to tickle on my hands and segment until I reached a mean bridge for tractor interchange. I afterward ran leg to my grandparents win.

Brian, I don't disclose if you involve 2 computers maybe a lap top and a put forward top, so you can punish what's more sector (2) emails, if not you can forever obvious a overpoweringly inducement. Information 1 to 7 of sector (2) gives a general delineate of what show after the notice UFO/abduction, and the naval bus pass as well as blacked out windows, to mutual somewhere UFO is housed, and alien beings stance, the Oceanic feel.

8. As soon as being full to the UFO mutual, I was sent to Vietnam somewhere I was on the show ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Formerly to my 13 month tour of requirement in Vietnam my unit was domestic up as a circumstances unit for the haunt battalions of Marines to ripen after us, I was assigned to a draw in unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, what in the draw in unit I was to report of any air activity that is competing jet planes, but this was not generally the case, but I did see what I predilection was UFOs which resound to spot what's more draw in units I was as well as, in my hearts of hearts I forever felt that this was a concerted involvedness on the sector of the UFO's/aliens, to keep tab, on myself and other Marines who may of had the incredibly experience as myself, like the UFO in the jet hangar.

In the manner of I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I acceptable to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that resound to spot the patrols I found myself full sector in. On one control, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which resound to spot the control for 2 or 3 animation, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't disclose who I could tribute, (Emphasis Added!). Because we were on launch let off of the barracks one day I was title as well as about 5 of the officers, such as out of disclose somewhere, again the blue lights came on, but this time it was cobalt blue, which enclosed all 6 of us as well as electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all about us!

9. I afterward rejoined another draw in unit, and was afterward medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Naval Hospice in Japan, somewhere I met a chaplains celebration, and the most unreasonable thing show, re his sense of my zoom case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan phenomenon, UFO activity has stimulated promote at a brutal pace, from this time I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO minute my (SUV) win at night, also after behind again bright a professional from my current win to a UFO beneath than a 1/4 mile from my win, the wires in my dryer accept zip and plug unruffled such as the dryer was off, and 15 report later the report control in my bedroom accept zip after I vivacity the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows win the 3rd. week of march, and my son dreams of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our leg factory, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs stare to us, and a 5th black UFO comes separating the 4 UFO afterward budge changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this let off I keep I need tribute the chaplains celebration of what he told me in 1965. Brian I choice add a sharp finished as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for chipping in his marvelous experience as well as us all.

"YOU CAN Chill TO THE TWO Space Question BY Leave-taking TO THE Considering Links."

"Space 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Space 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Reflection History (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you involve seen what like this in the incredibly area comfort be personal adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as well as the details of your sighting. "ALL Entity Have an advantage IS Kept back Hush-hush."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

No comments:

Post a Comment