Sunday 31 May 2009

Ufo Sightings My Ufo Encounter In Middle East

Ufo Sightings My Ufo Encounter In Middle East
Goodbye, I am fair-haired looking for anyone that bind the extremely encounter as I had so he can play a part it subsequently me to the same extent I dont bind photos or proofs.It happend 10 time ago in Eilat,Israel ( I was 15 time old). I was hiking in the retreat freely at 11:00 PM in the manner of sharply I saw on the top of the hill (involvement 60 meters in reserve from me) 3 UFOs.It is really uneasy for me to enticement them but they seemed having the status of they were a light put up (they were lustrous and sleek subsequently rose-pink color having the status of a rose-pink light...) created uncommunicative to human (face,substance,arms and legs).at hand were three of them, 2 very tall (higher 2 meters) and a shorter one in the focal point (~1.5 meters) and they fair-haired stood at hand weakness painful..(its having the status of they were complete of light or no matter which and touched the ground weakness any light tunnel or no matter which to the sky)I didn't get into them (to the same extent I was dreadful...) and had no camera to admit a photo.I am position this to whichever UFO forums and daydream that anyone has evidence no matter which having the status of that too.Gist retort. Thank you. Statistics: Posted by golmo - Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:11 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment