Monday 11 May 2009

Ufo Sighting In Yucca Arizona On September 2Nd 2001 Window In Night Sky With 2 Beings Facing Each Other

Ufo Sighting In Yucca Arizona On September 2Nd 2001 Window In Night Sky With 2 Beings Facing Each Other
After retiring my husband and myself purchased a 40 acre lot east of Yucca Az. 25 miles out in the desert. One night I went to our partially set up mobile home to get something I needed for the dinner I was cooking.My husband accompanied me. After I got what I needed and was leaving the house to return to the 5th wheel and a light caught my eye. Up above me to the east was what appeared to be a large window with two beings in it, facing each other as in conversation. The area around it was totally dark. The person or? on the Right was either taller or standing and facing, the one on the left that was either shorter or seated. Just then my husband come out of the mobil with a flash light and it was as though the light was turned off--Gone. I asked my husband to turn off the flashlight. He did, but it was gone. It didn't last longer than say 30 sec. But I know what I saw. Has anything like this been reported before? Thank you, Sandra L.Patterson

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment