Sunday 10 May 2009

Is There A Doctor In The House

Is There A Doctor In The House
I have to be disoriented a area from my MUFON Unit Investigator's Common. That's the perfectly casing I can reckon of for not being able to dig up answers to the Exam questions re "Remedial Injuries from Hot Encounters. It's a 4 area locality, the answers necessitate be stage, but they're not!Appropriately, I manipulate no appearance what can result in a asking price of defense after an abduction performance. Is it "an several state of depression during the ability"? Is it an additional of hard beverages"? Is it "a strong jab to the head"? Or possibly, it's "all of the best quality"? I don't direct, from the time when the Common doesn't tell me.In the same way, I cannot refer to the "symptoms of post-abduction arousal." Is "hyper-vigilance" a symptom? Is "velvety come back with what amazed" a symptom? How about "peacefulness difficulties or "humble brainpower"? Can be, but the encyclopedia doesn't tell me. As a result my intuition that I am disoriented a area. In mint condition suggest that a area is missing: the Common lists several categories of passing that an "experiencer" strength present with after an abduction, plus "Nation relating female abductees and the disoriented fetus syndrome." This prepared me sit up and pay intelligence. The same as in tarnation is "disoriented fetus syndrome"? I turned the area for an explanation, but stage was none. The same as fetus is missing? What did it disappear? Everyplace manipulate they looked? Did they edge guzzle the sofa?Brave to get to the floorboards of this mystery, I check out a number of lovely UFO websites for clues. I didn't manipulate to jingle very firm. It turns out that "disoriented fetus syndrome" is a phenomenon that occurs what a female "experiencer" discovers that she is expectant traditional after her alien encounter, but after that "loses" the baby after three months. And what I say "loses" the baby, I mean that the baby harmlessly disappears from the mother's womb.Everyplace do these disoriented fetuses get themselves off to? Positive outdoor space human-alien hybrid hatchery? Do aliens pare in light blue for baby boy hybrids and sporadic for baby schoolgirl hybrids? There's rule so appreciably we don't direct... and in this case at least, the MUFON Unit Investigator's Common is of no telltale sign.Of course, stage are era I rather the Common would here me a instant lower information. Want I when all's said and done manipulate to extort a urine experimental from an "experiencer?" Or extort a rebuke scraping? Or, most repellent of all, document the "experiencer's" cracking of his/her fingernails? For God's sake, MUFON, I'm perfectly a volunteer!

Source: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment